Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.



Author’s Note: In the prequel of Star Wars Obi Won thought that Anakin was the chosen one to bring balance to the force, but it was not him it was his children. I am going to work off of that and that it was Jarod that is the chosen one to bring down the Centre. It is not Jarod, but his children that bring down the Centre.





Believing in Rainbows.

By: 24



Jarod sat there in another lair that was his for only a short time. He hated the game of I run and she chases, but that was how it was. He could not change it even if he tried. He was getting tired of pretend after pretend, moving from one place to another and never having his family around him. He wanted stability something that he had never had before. He wanted to stay in one place without the fear of someone might find him and take him back to the Centre.



He thought back when Miss Parker and he were on the Island and the near kiss. Would Miss Parker would have let him kiss her, or would she have gone back to the Centre’s hunter. He knew that she wasn’t who she pretended to be. Under all the tough exterior was the little girl she once was. She had put up the walls because of so much disappointment in her life, so she would never be hurt again. She lowered those walls just for an instant before Ocee walked in on them.



He loved her and always had loved her ever since he saw her in the sim lab. She was so beautiful when she walked up to him and she still was.



He turned to his computer when it stated that he had mail. He quickly got up and checked it. In the mail there was a small note and a link and also some pictures.



Jarod,



Info and pictures for you.



CJ



He looked at the pictures and wondered who these two children were. There were three pictures of the boys. In two of them they were in the sim lab at different times and one of them was both of them doing a sim together. He quickly clicked on the link and started reading.



How could they do this? He thought to himself. How could they do this to us? He would have to take this information to Miss Parker because she needed to know what was happening. He quickly saved it on a disk and started packing. He was going to Blue Cove today. His pretend would have to wait he had more important matters right now.



TBC