Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: Ahem, yes in spite of what everyone has been lead to believe these characters are NOT mine. They belong to NBC and TPTB who created them and everything to do with the Centre.
So, I lay myself prostrate before you oh Great and Giving Gods of NBC and Powers that Be and humbly ask you not to sue a small meek and VERY POOR fanfic writer, However, if tho will demand a sacrifice in payment for the unlawful use of your characters, I do have a little brother and sister around here somewhere....
Parts: 1
Rating: um, G??? NOT NC-17
Basic Plot Summary: (Sung to the tune of "Old McDonald had a Farm,")
Ole, McDonald had some smut, Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! And in this smut there was some cusin, Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! With an "Oh Shit," here; And a "God Damnit!" there, Here a Shit, there a Damnit;
Ole’ McDonald has some smut! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! And in this smut there was no plot,
Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! With PWP here, and PWP there, here no plot; there no plot, just alotta Smut! Smut! Ole’ McDonald had some smut Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! And in this smut there was lots of sex
Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! With Jarod here, and MP there, did ya think the ‘Wild Thing’ wouldn’t be here???!!! Ole’ McDonald had some smut! Take Heed You Have Been Warned!!!! ; )
Author: Puzzling
Copyright: 1999



Hunter and the Hunted
Part One
of One


"Jarod!" Miss Parkers cold voice rang through the empty hallway. She held her gun level with the back of his head, she wouldn’t miss this time.

"Freeze!" He stopped his pointless search for escape there were no doors on this hallway that lead anywhere useful. He was trapped. Slowly he turned to face her. His breath caught on the sudden lump in his throat, she was beautiful, she always had been, but the slight flush in her cheeks from chasing him, and the almost predatory gleam in her eye made his head spin. He struggled to control his breathing as he met her icy glare.

She knew he was looking, just as she was now, leather, faded jeans, black shirt, his hair was in did-array from running up four flights of stairs. God help her she seemed to be losing her balance, he had no right to look so damn sexy, she decided.

Jarod took a step towards her, the only way he could get away would be to go past her or with her, which wasn’t an option.

"Jarod, I said Freeze!" She warned giving him another ice-cold glare. She didn’t like that gleam in his eye, she had a gut wrenching feeling that she should turn and run.

Jarod still approached her. She backed up a few feet and he stopped.

"Stay right there Jarod!" He moved forward again. "I said stop," she stepped away more quickly this time as he continued to move closer.

"You can’t do it." His look wasn’t exactly smug, but it was pretty damn close.

"Don’t be so sure," She tightened her grip on the gun ready to pull the trigger.

"If you were going to shoot me you would of done it long before now." He stepped closer. This time she held her ground. "Long before now," He repeated, his chest against the barrel of her gun. "Point blank Miss Parker, better not miss."

"Jarod..." She shook her head in frustration as he took the gun out of her hand and placed in in the waist band of his jeans.

"I told you, you can’t shoot me." That gleam in his eyes was replaced with something else she couldn’t identify.

"Jarod," She took a shaky breath trying to find words. He was so close... "This is ridicules," She announced to no one in particular closing her eyes briefly to shut out his face. "I’m not going to play your stupid games, give me back my gun," She demanded in the coldest voice she could manage. She took another shaky breath. "Just give it back and I’ll walk away," She added in a quieter tone.

Jarod raised his eyebrows. "You want it, Take it."

She watched him suspiciously. This was a trick, but what else could she do? She reached for the gun tucked behind his back then gasped when he slammed her backwards into the wall. She was pinned between his body and the wall, both her arms pinned behind her back, her gun was in his hand, the barrel to her temple. She swallowed slowly as a tremor ran through her.

"On second thought," The gleam was back tenfold. "I have a better idea."

She struggled to free her hands but he just held her tighter, pushing the gun harder against her temple.

"Jarod," She breathed, as much of a warning as she could muster with him so close.

"I must say it’s convenient that you came alone," Jarod said casually, his voice became softer as he brought his face closer to hers. "Less complicated, now it’s just you," He leaned to whisper in her ear, his voice low and rough. "and me."

His warm breath brought goose-bumps to the back of her neck. She breathed his name as he place a small kiss behind her ear. Her knees went weak as his breath caressed her ear, she leaned against the wall. She had to remind herself to breath.

This isn’t happening, it can’t be. Oh God, Jarod. She whimpered as he placed more kisses down her neck.

"I like it when you use my name in the same sentence as God." He breathed down her neck.

Had she said that out loud? Her head was swimming, all she could think about was his body against hers, his breath on her flushed skin. She didn’t notice that her gun had dropped to the floor, only that his hands were suddenly in her hair, his lips trailing down her throat, placing small gentle bites under her chin.

Her head fell back against the wall as his hands trailed beneath her suit jacket, dancing across her quivering stomach, tracing patterns of fire through her blouse to her heated skin. Her hands braced her body against the wall. She was going to fall apart, her mind was lost in a haze of breathtaking sensations, she couldn’t stop the low moan that rose from her throat as she felt him grind his hips against hers.

A low sound that could only be described as a predatory growl came form low in his chest. He hadn’t planned this, but he didn’t care now if they never left this hallway. All he could think about was the soft sounds she was making...that silken skin that left his mind dizzy and his senses turned upside down...

She wrenched her arms out from behind her to grasp his arms as she attempted to say his name. Slowly he raised his head to meet her gaze. Her skin was flushed, her eyes dark and filled with desire.

Her breast heaved with the effort to breath, her tongue darted across her lips as she tried to find her voice. He focused on her lips, they tempted him, beckoned him, begged him to kiss them.

He leaned forward slowly, her eyes held no fight only an intense desire. Her nails dug into his upper arms as he took her mouth, his tongue claiming hers in a caressing dance.

Oh God, she was dieing. This was Jarod holding her here. This was Jarod who was making her moan and whimper. His hands tracing fire on her skin, raising goose bumps on her arms. His hips pressed to her own, thrusting to hear her groan. His erection against her body, his legs parting hers to rub against her, sliding her skirt up, ever so slightly.

Her body trembled as his hand brushed her upper thighs. Her hands found his jeans, unbuttoned and unzipped slowly so she wouldn’t hurt him. Now only partially restrained his erection pressed her stomach, demanding attention. His hands pulled her blouse free, untucked it reached almost past her pushed up skirt hem. His fingers traced the edges of her lace panties, soaked with her arousal. She moaned his name breaking the kiss as two fingers delicately traced her clit, gasping as he did it again.

Her head fell back against the wall, eyes shut tightly, concentrated on his hands on the almost painful sensation as his fingers circled first roughly then like a feather caress.

Jarod watched her face change from pleasure to pain, she bit her lower lip and he watched transfixed as her head lolled and her back stiffened her body shuddered violently and he felt her grow even wetter, her thighs covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

He brought her lips to his as she gasped, choking on his name, he breathed for her as her body was consumed by wave after wave of pain and pleasure.

When at last she returned to him head rested on his shoulder, hands on his hips for support. She drew a deep breath trying to make sense of the haze in her mind. She could feel him against her, pressing her stomach. She ran her hand down his back, nails drawing small spirals down his spine. She smiled to herself when he jumped.

Ticklish back Jarod?! She grinned to herself making a mental note of her discovery.

"Welcome back," His low throaty whisper made her stomach flutter again. She turned her head towards his neck placing a kiss there. His arms encircled her possessively, pulling her to him away from the wall.

She raised her head to meet his gaze, his dark brown eyes seemed to glow in the dim hallway light. His lips brushed hers again, and she willingly leaned into the kiss, opening herself up to him. She wrapped her arms around him, melting into him. She knew where they were headed, she didn’t care, she wanted this, she wanted him.

Jarod pulled away from her suddenly. She began to kiss his neck. "Stop." Jarod let out a low growl.

"Michelle," She froze. Not lifting her head she hide her face in his neck, like a child afraid to suffer an angry parents wrath. "Michelle, look at me," his voice was low, and rough, but it held an air of authority.

She slowly raised her head to look at him.

"I just want to warn you, make this perfectly clear, if this happens. You dont go back. I wont let you go back to them. I wont lose you again, not after this, if your going to walk away from me do it now, because in a few more minutes it will be to late." His eyes gleamed; challenging her to go, challenging her to stay.

She sidled up to his chest, fingers running slow circles through the soft hair on the back of his neck.

"Why now? What happens in a few minutes?" She asked coyly.

Jarod let out another low growl. "I rip off your clothes and make love to you on the floor right here, right now."

She let out a low growl of her own before claiming his mouth again. His hands quickly discarded her jacket, skirt and panties, leaving her in a blouse that barely reached upper thighs.

His jacket and jeans joined the pile before she found herself pushed against the wall again.

"I thought you wanted the floor," She breathed between gasps as his hands sought out her clit again.

"I’m not done playing yet." He growled dropping to his knees before her. She gasped clutching his shoulders when his mouth found her, bathing and caressing her. He made love to her with his mouth until she came shuddering against him.

Then he pulled her to her knees beside him. Kissing her he removed her remaining blouse and bra, before quickly stripping off his shirt and pushing his boxers down carefully. After a moment he sat back on his heels indecisively. Studying her naked body with approval.

"Jarod, what is it?"

"I cant decided how to do this first, so many choices." a sudden grin split his face. "I know," he took her hand sitting he pulled her to his lap. "We start here, and see where we end up."

Their lips met as he held her hips in his hands. His erection against her stomach. Lifting her up he held her against him then slowly lowered her till he was at her entrance. She moaned into his mouth waiting.

But he pulled her away, pushing her to the floor. He knelt above her leaning down, this time his erection brushed her entrance making her gasp. "Jarod, Jarod now." She demanded in a whisper.

He shook his head, poised above her their noses touching. He held himself at her entrance. "Beg me Parker."

"Jarod," Her eyes flashed.

He slide his tip into her entrance, "Ask for it." he held her gaze in his feeling her shutter inside and out as he touched her, knowing he had a power over her. He pulled out again only to enter with just the tip.

"Ask and you shall receive Parker." She shuddered as his fingers traced her clit. She bit her bottom lip. Trying to keep silent, but she gasped his name as he pulled away and then thrusted only the tip again.

Her head lolled from side to side.

"Ask Michelle."

"Jarod, Please, I...I need you. Please." He pulled away before finally thrusting forward to sink himself in her tight, hot, depths. She whimpered arching her back as his mouth sought her breast and his fingers worked her clit. She was being assaulted by all her senses she couldn’t breath, or make any coherent sound. Her body coiled tighter and tighter until she gasped almost on the verge of tears, pain and pleasure woven so tightly together she could not be sure which was dominant.

Then just as she was reaching the very peak, Jarod called out thrusting into her body deep to her womb his fingers squeezing her clit at the same moment.

White light flashed behind tightly closed lids, the world spinning and exploding then slowly spiraling down till they were left collapsed in each others arms. Heaving for their next breath.

After a moment he rolled to relieve her of his weight, still holding her close. Her head tucked beneath his chin.

"We’re together now, Forever," He whispered. "You run with me now." He traced patterns on her back, what could of been an invisible tattoo of his name.

She kissed his collar bone. "The hunter has become one with the hunted."


THE END..........or is it???!!!
*evil laugh*