Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

ANGELIC?- FAR AWAY FROM THAT
by Mary Eve Parker



I was standing in my living room, my gun pointed on Jarod's chest. He was wearing a black turtleneck and Armani jeans. Me? I was standing here in my robe. I don't know how late it was or what was going on here.

"Please Parker, you don't want to do that."

"I can't let you go Jarod, not this time."

"You can .... you don't want a bloody living room carpet, won't you?"

'God he looks gorgeous standing there helpless leaning against the wall of my living room. The light on the opposite side of the room let us stand in such a romantic surrounding. Kick yourself Parker and let him go. You cant let him go, he is something like your life insurence - when you bring him back, you'll be free.'

"No, maybe you could go ...."

"I could move upstairs and...."

"Don't play with me Jarod, don't play..."

'God yeah let us go upstairs and I will show you how to kill me up there, how to let me die a small death'

"Parker", he said softly and came a step near me. Somehow I felt like I could smell him, not his aftershave, his own personal scent. "You don't want to do that, you don't want ..."

"How can you know what I want Jarod, how can you? You were gone before I could tell you the last time and now its not much better."

'God this chest is handsome and Jarod's eyes and these lips.'

"You will not shoot me Parker, you never would want to hurt me.", he said and I felt his hand on my gun. He slowly pushed it down to the floor. He was near me now, about two inches away from me.

I could feel his breath on me. 'Parker be strong, dont let yourself fall down now, not now not ever. You cant do that now, not in a situation you could win. You could shoot him into his leg. Or maybe in his big toe - it would hurt enough to tie him up and get my handcuffs.'

Suddenly my gun crashed on the floor. I stood there, not able to say a word.

'This man was able to change me. God why hasnt he done that ages before, before I ruined my life with alcohol and cigaretts? I could need one now, go fill my lungs with good old smoke.'

I felt his hand on my shoulder, pushing me down on the sofa. Than he knelt in front of me between my legs. My robe cluft open.

'He is looking at me in a way nobody has done in a very long time. And his scent is like a poison to me. No, dont touch my thighs, dont Jarod .... I couldnt guarantee for anything .... god your hands are warm ... a little further upwards.'

And so he did.

"You never wanted to shoot me Parker because if you would have wanted to do so, you could have done it more than two million times."

I just nodded, it was more than truth. Not even on the island I've had the strenght to shoot him, not even to hurt him a little. Never ...


THE END

ms.parker@gmx.at