Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Rating: PG

Feedback: begging for under : ms.parker@gmx.at


U n t i t l e d


by Mary Eve Parker





„You cant be sure about this test result!” Parker growled at the doctor. She looked paler than normally, dark rings under her eyes.

“But you are Ms. Parker, nearly 4 months along now. Didn’t you wonder why you gained a lot of weight. Why won’t you believe it? I mean you cant even close your skirts anymore, you wear your bloused outside and bought a new collection of fashion?”

Parker looked at the doctor and nodded slightly. She had gained more than 10 pounds during the last weeks and her eating habits gone strange lately. She hadn’t drunken a lot of alcohol because she had to vomit all the morning through.

Now she was standing here at the docs just in her bra, looking down on her body which seemed to be a stranger to her. She felt like a foreigner in her own body, not understanding its reactions.

“What shall I do now?” she asked the doctor.

“Firstly get into your pants honey and than we’ll talk about it.”

Parker went back into the cabin.


~*~*~


I couldn’t be pregnant. I cant. We only slept once together, a long time ago. Why Jarod? Why have we done that? It was a moment of weakness, I was drunken and wanted to be comfortable, not alone like the rest of the year. Only because it had been Christmas and I couldn’t resist your smile?



[At Christmas]
She had been standing in the doorframe of her living room looking around a little. The night before she had decorated the tree. Like every year she had bought herself a big one, put all the decoration from her childhood on it and lightened a fire in the fireplace.


Not in the morning she remembered the few amazing Christmas mornings she had, when she ran downstairs to unpack the presents. But this year, like so many years she was alone on Christmas day. Her father was dead, her brother – don’t ask. Sydney was with his son and Broots with Debbie. Everybody wanted her to spend Christmas with them but she told everybody that she wouldn’t celebrate this year.


So she was standing there in her warm silk robe, looking to the tree. Slowly she managed to go away from the frame and headed to the kitchen to get something to drink. A day like this should be started with a double vodka – this was her goal for today.

She stood in the kitchen, pouring her second double down, feeling the familiar warmth growing inside her. She needed it on days like that.


Slowly moving with the nearly half full bottle to the living room she lightened some of the candles, got a CD with Christmas songs into the player and sat down on the sofa, drinking a little more.

~*~

When she woke up she realised that she had drunken nearly the whole bottle and that she felt dizzy. She was sitting there, the candles where all out but nothing else was burning. Slowly she sat up watching around the room till she found Jarod standing in the kitchen fixing some coffee.

“You are awake again Mary” he said when he noticed her standing in the living room in front of the tree, looking at him.
“What do you want form me?” she yelled at him.
“Celebrating Christmas Mary, nothing more, just feeling home and spend it with the only person I can call family around here. Major Charles is in Florida with the rest of the clique and I was told that you would be alone.”
“May it came up your mind that I didn’t want to celebrate it?” she asked him.
“But I wanted and I have a present for you. Come Parker go back into the living room and sat down on the couch. I have made some coffee.”

Without saying something else she went back, remembering the nearly kiss at Ozzy’s. She sat down, still feeling a little dizzy. Jarod came in and handed her, her coffee. She warmed her fingers on it. When Jarod noticed that she was cold he lightened the fire again and embraced her with a quilt.
It felt familiar in this situation, it was the same situation like on the Island. It was exactly the same situation.

He sat there next to her, watching her. She was just nipping on her coffee.
“You know Parker that I have a present for you.” Jarod noted. She just nodded. “Do you want to have it?” he teased her a little.
“If you want me to have it I want it.” she said with a sad smile on her lips.

He stood up, heading to the Christmas tree and giving her a wink to come over. When she was sitting on the floor next to him she was holding the box in her hands.
“What is it?” she asked him softly with tears in her eyes.
It was the first Christmas without her father or who ever he was – Mr. Parker and it was the first Christmas she had been at church on the 24th since her mother was death.
“Open it Mary, just open it.” he answered with a huge smile on his wonderful lips. And she opened it and what did she see? A wonderful thick woollen pullover in dark blue, and under it a small one – like for a teddy bear … or for a baby. On the pullover a pair of earrings was pinned – pearls. She looked at him with a smile. It was a pullover she would only wear in her spare time at home or in the woods, a pullover to work in the garden a little or just sit on the window bank and read a book – a pullover just to feel comfortable.
She gave him a long hug, feeling more comfortable than ever. She let her head rest against his shoulders. One thing came to the other and they started to kiss. Jarod told her more than once that they couldn’t make love right now because she was still drunken but in the end he couldn’t resist touching her, when she pulled her robe open, being naked under it.
So they spend the most passionate night together and in the morning when she was dry again, and her head gave her a soft ache she told him that all this was a big mistake. That it had been a mistake of her, and that she was too drunken to think clear.
Jarod? He headed away without saying anything anymore.



[now again]


She was standing in front of the big mirror watching her *new* body there, letting her hands rest against the softly swollen belly.


~*~


“So what do you want to do now?” the doctor asked her. “Get it I hope.” she added.

“I am not sure. But if I am right informed, its to late to decide against it.”

The doctor nodded. Parker was right, it was too late for an abortion. What should she do now.


“I think I have to think about it a little. Can I call you for a new appointment?”

“Sure you can and add the fake name again. I think the secretary knows who it is right now and she will not tell anybody.”

“Thanks, I really have to thank you a lot for that.”



~~*~~


“What shall I do with you?” she asked herself when she was sitting her car, slowly stroking her belly. Her mobile was ringing and she picked up.

“What?” she said like always, but not that hard as normal.

“Its me Parker, Sydney.”

“Hello Sydney, what can I do for you?”

“Well I just wanted to tell you that we have a lead on Jarod and haven’t told Lyle yet.”

“I am not interested.” she said and turned the phone down. “I need some time to think now. “


~*~


So many things were going through my head when I was told that I will have you, I said softly when I was laying in the tube, slowly stroking my belly. I had gained more than I thought that I would have and my moods changed a little more often than normally and I ate more regularly – even if morning sickness was more than worse.

But now I cant risk my life anymore, I have to take care of you. Its like a miracle. I was told that I couldn’t have any kids. And now? Now I have you. My little miracle. I have to leave all this behind me.



~*~


In the next morning she packed her stuff – cloths, all the money she could get from the bank, some pictures of her mother, some things reminding her of the past, the earrings, the new pullover and her mothers quilt – packed everything into some big suitcases and called for a cap.


On the airport she bought a ticket to Florence. She hadn’t told anybody yet, even if she would be late at work, nobody would care since she was back from the island. Nobody cared anymore.


~~*~~


“That’s what I was dreaming of” she said when she headed with an old man up a small hill in the Tuscany to a small old house. She was wearing a thin summer dress, not wearing any makeup. She was softer than ever before.

“So you will take it?” the old man asked with a smile, noticing the soft *new* curve of her body.

“Sure I will.”



~*~

At night she was sitting on the porch of the house, watching the sea far away, seeing the lights of the small town under her. It was like a dream, something pretty new to her. She was sitting there being able to spend the rest of her life alone with the baby. She had left everything behind her, cut ever bond to the states. She was alone here, just the baby and her. Nobody knew it and she was glad for it. Nobody could ever disturb her because nobody knew it.



~~*~~


A couple of weeks later she got a letter. She was a little shocked in the beginning but when she opened it and saw that it was handwritten, in this familiar soft handwriting she had to smile. It was Jarod’s. She couldn’t tell him that she was pregnant, for sure now, but she was fascinated that he had found her.

She was again sitting on the porch in a new summer dress. Her belly got big, you couldn’t over see it and she relaxed in this pregnancy. Maybe she had gained a little more than most of the woman here but she felt comfortable and felt that the baby was doing well.

She hasn’t had a big mirror in her small house, just a small one. The first time she had seen her big body was when she had to buy a couple of new dresses, because she didn’t fit the older ones anymore. But, unlike Ms. Parker, she didn’t cared that he soft curves got into big ones but in other directions. She had gotten a big belly and her breast got bigger than before. She hadn’t noticed that before, because she had left all the bras at home, not needing them anymore. She wanted to be free, leave every cage behind her. She had gotten big, really big and she liked it.

Not even after seeing herself in the big mirror she had stopped any of her new habits like chocolate and food like that. She wasn’t thinking about the world around her anymore, the only thing she did was going to church every Sunday like all the others in town and her Italian increased slowly. But Parker didn’t go out very often – most of the time she spent at home reading, being alone, just sitting on the porch, watching the stars -sleeping long, being comfortable.

But now there was Jarod’s letter.


“Mary,
I hoe you are fine. Antonio had sent me this address and I hope this letter will reach you. Everybody is searching for you in the states, even the FBI because somebody got the Centre down, and it was not me.
I don’t know why you are gone but you must have had a good reason to go after so many years and I am sure that it wasn’t easy for you. But when I saw that you have taken my gifts with you and your mother’s stuff, I was sure that you wasn’t kidnapped. Nearly a month long Lyle thought that I would have kidnapped you – but like you know I haven’t.
At the moment I am just sitting here on your former bed writing this letter to you, remembering the wonderful events which happened here. I didn’t understand why you kicked me out but if you have had planned this for long I would have been in your way – I understand that now.
So please take care of yourself Mary, you mean too much to me to lose you!
I will always love you,
Jarod.”



Slowly tears were rolling down her cheeks. “If you would know Jarod.”

“If I would know what?” this familiar voice came from behind her. She didn’t turn around. It couldn’t be true, she thought. He was here, Jarod was here. ‘I cant turn around right now’ she told herself wisely.

He came nearer and let his warm hands rest on her bare shoulders. Today Parker was wearing a soft summer dress which straps. She didn’t turn around yet, but when his hands wandered down her body, he noticed the swollen belly and the rounder breasts.

“That’s the reason why you were gone.” he whispered softly into her ear.

“Yes” she whispered back and moaned when his lips touched her neck.

“When will we be due?” he asked her, letting his hands rest around her waist. “Today, or tomorrow I don’t know.” she answered when she turned around, getting tighter into his embrace. She had missed his voice, warmth and softness.

“It hadn’t been a mistake Jarod, never been” she said, crying softly.

“I love you Mary.” he said and she told him that she would love him too, with all her heart and soul.



~~*~~


A couple of days later it happened. She gave birth to a little daughter – Marie Christine. So they live happily together till their end will come …



~~~FIN ~~~~



Liked it? Let me know … miss.parker@gmx.at


Note: It was just a short one, soft rated, cancelled all the *hardcore* scenes out of my brain this time again. So this is just the last one before my trip. Hate me for it – is fine with me too, its not one of my best, but I had the need to write it down. ~~Eve~~