Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: We all know who owns 'em, and it certainly isn't me. Also, I have to apologize to KB and Danielle :-) for this - I just couldn't resist. I'm coming down off a stress high (flute recital today...), so I'm in a bit of a strange mood....


Pretender Payback
PART 4: Throw a little light:
Sequel to Prism and Light
by Trisha


Sitting at the internet terminal of the Dover Library the group got down to the business at hand- writing a story about those pesky internet fan fiction writers. The only problem was just who to pick on first. Each had a specific writer that deserved pay back for some minor sin or major sin for that matter. The group continued to argue for about twenty minutes when Broots finally solved the problem.

"Who was the last writer to post a story?" he asked cautiously.

"Well according to the list it was Trisha, with a story called Heart's Desire, a series." Jarod replied scanning the list.

"That title does not sit well with me," Parker stated rather annoyed,"sounds like another Parker/Jarod relationship series to me. Might as well open it up and read it."

"Well," Mr. Parker asked gruffly,"is she right or not?"

"Kinda," Jarod replied.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Mr. Lyle responded.

"Its hard to say... its about me and how I felt after Thomas was murdered. You three do remember him, dont' you?" Jarod shot the trio an accusatory glance.

"Hey don't look at us like that. It wasn't our fault," the three men replied in unison.

"Hey, I didn't say a word. Did I? Gulity consciences?"

"That what I'd like to know," Miss Parker walked over to the table and glared menacingly as the three shrank lower in their seats.

"Actually I like this writer," Broots mumbled softly.

"What?????" all heads turned to look at him as though mortified.

"Well she managed to kill off my ex-wife. Granted it was hard telling Debbie that her mother was dead but I was constantly worried that she would take her away from me."

"Well I for one don't like her," Bridgette declared.

"Why?" Sydney asked.

"She called me a bimbo," Bridgette stated rather hurt while Parker and Jarod tried to stiffle their laughter.

"I remember that story. You both snuck in to my house." Parker remarked trying to recall more of the story.

"Hey, yeah. We tied her up duct tape and electrical cord then dumped her on your father's doorstep," Jarod grinned rather pleased with himself, " then if I recall correctly, we discussed the how best to use whip cream over a mug of hot choclate." Jarod stated and watched Parker blush.

"Are we going to write a story about her or not?" Parker replied rather sharply.

"I suggest we take a vote?" Lyle said," since she hasn't picked on Dad or me, I have no problem with leaving her alone."

"I'm not so sure about her," Raines wheezed, "she brought up my t-board meeting."

"Not something you're proud about, William." Sydney stared at him.

"Not really. If it weren't for Trisha, then no one would have even remembered Beth."

"Yes, she always got the best of you didn't she. How's the hand?" Angelo asked, a small smile on his face, "I hate to say it but I agree with Lyle.

Let's vote?"


Move on to Pretender Payback Part 5