Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.



Faith
By: 24


Faith sat in her hospital bed tired and weak watching the world go by as she looked out the window. She was very happy because Mrs. Parker was coming today. She liked Mrs. Parker. She would read and talk to her and she was very nice. She heard a knock on her door and looked to the noise and saw her. She was a beautiful lady inside and out. She smiled as she saw her at the door.



“Hi, Faith. How are you doing today?”



“A little tired and weak.”



Mrs. Parker sat down by the girls bed and held her hand.



“Remember when I told you I’m going to adopt you?”



“Yes.”



“It came through Faith. I’m going to get you out of here and take you somewhere that can help you.”



“I’m leaving here?”



“Yes, baby. Were leaving here today.” Mrs. Parker got some clothes out of her bad and dressed the sick little girl.



“Will I get better?”



“I don’t know baby, but were going to try.”



When she was dressed one of the nurses pushed in a wheelchair and Mrs. Parker picked up the girl and put her into it. She was wheeled out of the hospital and into the waiting car.



She watched as they drove up to a huge building.



“This is a huge building. Is this where I’m going to get better?”



“I hope so baby.”



She carried the young girl into the building and down the elevators.



“How many floors does this building have?”



“To many.”



She laid the young girl down in her bed in the tent. She looked around for a bit, but there really wasn’t much to look at. She watched as a doctor came in and took her vitals and taking her blood.



Mrs. Parker was there through the whole thing. After the doctor left they were left alone again. She watched as Mrs. Parker took out a book to read to her. She was so tired she went to sleep while she was reading to her.



A week later she was laying down in her bed and resting when she heard a noise. She opened her eyes and saw three children looking at her. She didn’t know that there were children here in the Centre.



She watched the children leave and she hoped that they would come back later because she liked them. She closed her eyes waiting for the day that she could be a normal kid and play.