Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.


Blue Eyes
By: 24


Jarod woke up from a dream. It wasn’t a nightmare like he usually had. It was about eyes, eyes of blue. He remembered when he first met the girl with the blue eyes and he fell in love with his blue-eyed angel. That is what he called her. His blue eyed angel. She had an icy interior and that was only because of what they had done to her and what they had taken away from her. She was once so full of warmth and her blue eyes would just melt the pain and loneliness away. Then one day she was off to boarding school and then when she came back. I once looked into those same blue eyes, but this time they were full of ice and anger. She wasn’t the little girl that I fell in love with.



He stood on the deck of his rented cabin and looked at the beautiful sunrise. It was a start of a new day and it was beautiful day at that. He watched the birds hop around on the ground and then fly to the nearest tree to sing their hearts out. He loved the early morning and never missed watching a sunrise. He then looked out to the clear blue lake that the cabin was situated by. There were a couple of ducks out in the distance swimming in the lake.



He watched the ducks until he heard a noise in back of him. He turned and smiled at the sight before him. She smiled back at him. Her blue eyes smiling with mischief.



“I missed you.”



“I was watching the sunrise. It’s going to be a beautiful day.” He said smiling at her as he gathered her in his arms.



She looked around and then back into his chocolate brown eyes. “It is going to be a beautiful day.”



“I love you my blue eyed angel.”



“And I love you boy wonder.”



He remembered the day that she had caught him and she realized that she had loved him. He in turn told her that he loved her ever since he saw her in the sim lab. They shared a kiss and then turned to both welcome the new day of their new lives.