Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.


Author’s Note: This is a fairy tale. There is no Centre and it’s not Cinderella fairytale it just kinds of follows that. Miss Parker does not have evil stepsisters or anything like that. Kyle and Emily are in this fic, but not Gemini.



Some Enchanted Evening
By: 24


Jarod stood on the staircase watching as the men and women busied themselves in putting the party together that they were having tonight. Putting last minute preparations together. His parents had put the party on tonight, so that he could meet someone to marry and have a family with. Someone to settle down with. His parents meant well, but still.



Jarod went back upstairs to change and get ready. His parents, sister and brother were getting ready too. Kyle would probably be getting a party like this in a few years. He was after all a little younger that he was. He could hear the guests arriving already. His mother and father were already down there greeting them as they came in.



Jarod opened the door and walked out of his room. His brother and sister came out of their rooms at the same time.



“Emily you look pretty.”



“Thank you big brother.”



Jarod in the lead went downstairs followed by Kyle then Emily. They moved into the living room watching the people mingle with the others. They to went to mingle with their own friends. Some people were dancing while others were standing around.



Jarod was watching the door as people were coming in and was memorized as a beautiful woman come in. She was dressed in a short red dress and had beautiful blue eyes. He walked up to her.



“Hello, my name is Jarod.”



“My name is Miss Parker.”



“What’s your first name?”



“Maybe some other time.”



“Would you like to dance?”



“I would like that.”



As they danced they started to talk. She talked about her mother’s good deeds like helping homeless people and helping children in need. She also talked about her father who she almost never saw and her twin brother. He talked about his parents, his brother and sister.



They danced the night away and he knew then he was in love with her. They glided around the floor and they made a beautiful couple.



When it was almost over they had their last dance together and parted. They talked about seeing each other.



He watched as Miss Parker walked out of their house and was excited about seeing her again. His parents were keeping an eye on him as he danced with her. They had heard about her mother and decided that she would make a good wife for their son. They approved of Jarod meeting her again.



A year later they were married and they had two month old twins. They were happily married and loved being a family. Their parents loved being grandparents and both of them vowed that they would spoil their grandchildren.



The End