Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Author’s Note: Thanks for the reviews. That’s more than I had for my first story. Jarod will be featured in the next chapter.


Help
Miss Parker and crew


Broots got out of the car wondering if this was the day that they would capture Jarod. He hoped not because he owed Jarod a great deal. He helped him with Debbie and then later with Damon. When he got back in the car watching the sweepers put the box into the trunk of the car and then close it. When he got into the car he glanced around and saw two men watching them, but didn’t think anything of it.

Miss Parker wondered when the day was that she would finally capture Jarod and bring him back to the Centre. She wanted her freedom so much, but was afraid that she would never get it. She thought that the reason that they murdered Thomas was because she hadn’t brought back Jarod. She didn’t know what to think of Jarod. She saw what he had gone through inside the Centre. The drugs that Raines had addicted him to, the death simulation that Raines and Lyle put him through and when they murdered his friend Kenny.

Sydney sat there hoping that they would never catch Jarod. He had such guilt about what he had done to him as a boy and as an adult. He had seen what had happened to Jarod the last time he was caught and back inside the walls of the Centre. How they had used jumper cables to make him malleable. He loved Jarod as a son, but he could never tell Jarod that.

Sam drove the car back to the Centre’s jet. He also wondered if they would ever catch Jarod. He had known that the only reason why they had captured and brought Jarod back to the Centre because of Miss Parker. Jarod had told his father and the clone to go and tried to help Miss Parker and that was why he went back. He didn’t feel sorry for using the motivator on him because after all Jarod was the Centre’s property. He belonged to the Centre and would always be their possession.