Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

At The Centre Of The Game...
Or ...Three Easy Installments
By: Patricia



DISCLAIMER: I don't own The Pretender. I'm not trying to infringe on anyone's copyright. This is independent fan fic and written purely for the fun of it. The only reward I reap is personal satifaction that someone might like it and e-mail me with their comments.


Jarod slid down to the cold concrete floor, scrapping his bare back against the steel bars of the cage. He rubbed his eyes and peered into the darkness. How many hours, how many days had it been since his capture? Beaten and drugged, he had lost track of time. The first cell he had been caged in he had easily escaped from. Climbing through the air ducts he thought he had reached safety when he slid through the opening. Instead he found himself in a large empty cage trapped like a animal, wearing nothing but a pair of loose fitting pants.

Lyle had taken great pleasure in torturing him, often with Miss Parker looking on. At times he detected a a hint of compassion...other times something more. Once she had taken over the interrogation, hitting him in the face, splitting his lip. He ran his tongue over the lip remembering the pain and salty taste of his own blood. Closing his eyes, all he could do was think of her. The way the low cut sweater had hugged every curve, her short tight skirt as it nipped her thighs when she walked. He pictured her long legs with feet encased in black stilettos and wished ...

The sharp click of heels against the concrete brought him back to reality. He could make out a faint silhouette as she approached until she finally stood in front of the cage. He glared at her as she tilted her head seductively to one side, arms folded across the chest. No words were spoken but the tension between them ran high. Slowly she began to circle his prison. The dim light reflected off of her red silk blouse and short leather skirt as she moved. Slowly he slid back up to standing position as she approached the side of the cage where he was. As she passed behind him she paused. He kept his eyes straight ahead but he could feel her warm breath as she inched closer and winced as a finger traced one of the thin cuts on his back from Lyle's beating.

Slowly she moved on until the circle was completed. Opening the door she stepped in and approached him until she stood only a foot away. Minutes passed in silence before she spoke, her voice seductive and taunting. "So how does it feel to be home again Jarod?"

He looked at her for a moment then lunged forward. Grabbing her by the throat he slammed her head against the bars.

"How do you think it feels Miss Parker?" His voice a hoarse whisper. He could see the fear in her eyes as she struggled to free herself. "Stop fighting! You're not going anywhere."

One hand caressed her throat while the other hand rubbed it's way over her breast. He leaned forward and pressed cracked lips against hers, his efforts rewarded by her response. He pulled away and with his free hand ripped her blouse apart sending buttons flying in every direction. He pushed the torn fabric aside and scooped one breast from the red lace bra. Leaning in he took her hardened nipple in his mouth and began to suck. Her hands grasped his head, fingers clutching and pulling at his hair while a small moan escaped her lips. He slipped the hand from her throat to small of her back pulling her closer to him. Then releasing his hold from her breast he slid his hand under her short skirt and caressed the moist fabric of her panties. Suddenly she pulled away.

"Stop!" Her voice filled with divided emotion.

"What's wrong? Don't you like it." He snapped. "Isn't this what you came here for? Isn't this what you want? I could see it in your eyes when they interrogated me. The same way I see it in your eyes now."

"You're wrong! I don't want you." She turned to walk away.

"You think you know everything...that you can hide your feelings." He grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him. Then pushing her to face the bars of the cage he moved behind her and propelled her body forward and downward till she was bending over from the waist. Standing behind her, he ran his hands over her hips to the edge of the skirt, then jerked the leather skirt up and traced the outline of her red lace thong as it separated her buttocks. The sight of the matching bra and panties seemed so co-ordinate ... so organized ...so ... Miss Parker. The thought made him want to laugh.. He didn't remember dropping his pants or how long his fingers had stroked the smooth skin of her ass.

"Spread them!" He could barely recognize his own voice and it's rough command startled him as if it came from another person. Without a word she obeyed moving her legs farther apart. Parting the red lace he pushed himself into her, her vaginal muscles gripping and caressing him. Her fingers with dark red nails gripped the bars of the cage as he plunged into her, his hands gripping her hips. Her climax came swiftly and his quickly followed. Pulling away from her, he re-adjusted his pants while watching her slowly right herself. She pulled the skirt down and tugged at the torn blouse. Without saying a word she exited his prison letting the steel door slam behind her.

He barely had had time to savor his revenge before he heard the all too familair squeak of the wheels of a oxygen tank on the move.

"Time's up Jarod." A raspy voice came from the darkness. Jarod watched as Raines and Lyle approached. Lyle paused, bent down and picked up a red button. Holding it in his hand he slowly turned it over and over giving Jarod a hard look.

"You know what to do with him. Take him to the showers, clean him up and get some decent clothes on him. It time to get him out of here." Lyle motioned to the sweepers as he spoke and closed his hand around the button.

Jarod backed away from the door as the sweepers moved in. They grabbed him by the arms and pulled him struggling from the cage.

*********

Jarod blinked as he was lead outside into the bright light of day by Willie. He was now dressed in his old attire, dark jeans, a black tee-shirt and leather jacket.

Miss Parker dressed in a sweater and jeans stood with Lyle and Raines next to a new BMW. Lyle held up a shiny disk and explained.

"Everything that has happened this weekend has been transferred to these. The rest of them are in here." He handed her a small leather case. "They'll play on any DVD player. Your credit card will be billed in three easy installments and Centre, Blue Cove will appear next to each billing."

"Thank you." She smiled and turned to Jarod. "Ready to go home Jarod?"

"Yes." He grinned and opened the car door for her. "It's been fun as always Lyle, Mr. Raines."

He shut her door, walked around the car and climbed in the driver's seat. "We look forward to seeing you again." Lyle said.

"You can count on that." Jarod laughed as he shut his door. He started the car and drove away as the two men watch until it passed through the gates. "God I love being me!" Lyle smiled at his companion as they started back towards the building.

"Easy for you to say." The older man spoke as he pulled off the O2 tubing connected to the oxygen tank he pulled along with him. "You don't have to shave your head and wear this." He held up the tubing.

"What are you griping for? You should be happy you get to do what you love and get paid for it. God knows I am. Where else do people pay you to beat and torture them and then watch them have sex?"

"I still say we should have sold this idea for the Pretender to one of the networks instead of turning it into a role playing game for the sexually frustrated who have money. It would have made a great TV show." He shook his head. "I really thought we had a deal with NBC for a while there."

"You and Dad haven't sold anything in this town since the last writer's strike which left both of you bankrupted." Lyle laughed as they approached the steps of the building. "And as a actor..." He snorted and smiled. "...you couldn't make it there either."

"Well?" A deep voice asked from the shadows of the building.

"Another satisfied couple Dad!" Lyle replied.

"You betcha!" The older man with a mustache and blue eyes grinned. "You betcha!"