Meeting Place by 24
Summary: Everyone arrives at the meeting place.

Categories: Alternate Universe Characters: Angelo, Broots, Debbie, Jarod, Miss Parker, Sydney, Thomas
Genres: General
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Leaving Blue Cove
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 1887 Read: 17365 Published: 08/04/07 Updated: 08/04/07

1. Miss Parker, Thomas, Sydney, Broots and Debbie at the Meeting Place by 24

2. Jarod arrives by 24

3. Morning comes by 24

4. What happened by 24

5. Caught listening by 24

6. End Of The Centre and Happy Ending by 24

Miss Parker, Thomas, Sydney, Broots and Debbie at the Meeting Place by 24
Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

Meeting Place

 

Miss Parker stepped out of the car and looked around the meeting place that they were given. She looked around the place. It was a beautiful day and the house was beautiful.

 

“Why are we here again?”

 

“Because we weren’t safe.”

 

“Why?”

 

She was saved by a car coming up the driveway and stopped. Broots and his daughter got out of the car.

 

“Miss Parker.” Debbie said as she ran up to her and hugged her.

 

“Hello, Debbie. How are you doing?”

 

“I’m fine.”

 

“Broots, Debbie this is Thomas. Thomas this is Broots and his daughter Debbie.”

 

Another car drove up and parked. Sydney got out and so did Angelo.

 

“Miss Parker, it’s so good to see you.”

 

“Hello, Syd.”

 

“How has life been treating you?”

 

“Just peachy until you called with the news.”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“I’m glad that you did though.”

 

“I see you brought Angelo.”

 

“Yes, he wanted to come too.”

 

“Angelo leaving too.”

 

“Sydney, this is Thomas. Thomas this is Sydney and Angelo.”

 

“Hello.”

 

“Hello, nice to meet you.”

 

 

 

 

Jarod arrives by 24
Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

 

Meeting Place.

 

A minute later another car made its way to the driveway and parked the car. Jarod got out of the car and looked around then turned to the people that were there. He couldn’t believe that he had meet with the group. He finally closed the door and walked up to them.

 

“Are you okay, Jarod?”

 

“I’m fine, Thomas.”

 

“What happened?”

 

“You know each other?” Asked Sydney.

 

“I forgot to tell you that Jarod sent Thomas to me. He knew him when he was working for a construction company.”

 

“I didn’t know that.” Replied Broots.

 

Jarod turned to Sydney. “Thank you, Sydney.”

 

“It wasn’t just me it was also Broots.”

 

“Thank you both for getting me out of there.”

 

“You’re welcome. After all it’s what I can do after you gave my daughter back to me.”

 

Jarod nodded. He also hugged and Thanked Angelo.

 

“Is Michelle and Nicolas going to be joining us?”

 

“No, I don’t think so.”

 

 

 

 

Morning comes by 24
Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

 

Meeting Place

 

Jarod was sitting in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee. He couldn’t sleep last night and had another nightmare. He had already showered and had made coffee. He looked out at the start of a new day. He wondered if they would all ever be free of the Centre. He hoped that they would. He really wanted to put his fragmented family back together again.

 

He got up and walked to the porch and started to walk around the property. When he came back everyone was up and eating breakfast. Debbie was eating cereal and the rest were eating bagels. Broots had gone shopping yesterday. Jarod grabbed the box of pop tarts.

 

“You still eat junk food?”

 

“They have essential vitamins and minerals, Miss Parker. Plus they are very good.”

 

“What are you three?”

 

“Of course not, Miss Parker. Why would you think I was?”

 

“It’s just an expression.”

 

“Oh.” He said as he ate his pop tart.

 

Thomas was listening to everything still wondering how they knew each other.

 

After lunch Jarod sat down at the table wondering if what he was doing the right thing. Miss Parker came into the kitchen and looked at Jarod as he was thinking.

 

“Jarod?”

 

He blinked and looked at Miss Parker. She sat down and watched him.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“I’m fine, Miss Parker.”

 

Unknown by both of them stood Thomas and Debbie listening in.

 

“You know my name. You can use it, or did you forget it.”

 

“Of course I could never forget the name you whispered in my ear when we were children, Melanie.”

 

She smiled as she heard her name from him.

 

“How did you get the bruises?”

 

 

What happened by 24
Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

Meeting Place

 

 

“They caught me. It was Lyle, Sam and some sweepers that I never saw before. I still don’t know how they caught me, but they did. They tried to persuade me to do more Sims for them, but I told them that I would never do one again. Not after what I know what they do with them and my part in them.”

 

“Jarod, it wasn’t your fault.”

 

“It was my fault. I did those Sims that hurt and killed thousands of people.”

 

“You were just a boy.”

 

“But I grew up. Even after that I still did those Sims. After I found out what they were doing with them I ran away.”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“Sorry for what?”

 

“For chasing after you to bring you back to the Centre.”

 

“It wasn’t your fault. You were a Centre victim just like I was. I may have been locked up under the world and you were outside the bars were the same.”

 

“How could you do that? After all I did to you?”

 

“Because I still remember the little girl that gave me my first kiss. The girl who used to be a bright light in my dark and dismal world. I miss the girl that didn’t care what I was and who talked to me so I wouldn’t be lonely. The girl that would comfort me when a sim hurt and make me feel better.”

 

“I’m so sorry. After my father sent me away I blamed you. I sent you letters and you didn’t write back my father told me that you didn’t want to see me anymore.”

 

“I never received any letters. I did want to see you. I would ask Sydney what you were doing and how you were, but he never told me. After that I stopped asking.”

 

Caught listening by 24
Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

Meeting Place

 

 

“Have you found your family yet?”

 

“No, but I haven’t stopped looking. The only message I got was from my father, but that was long ago. He said that Emily was doing better and Jeremy was keeping her entertained.”

 

“Emily and who’s Jeremy?”

 

“I found out I had a sister. She was born after me and Kyle was stolen. Jeremy was the name my clone Gemini picked.”

 

“How is he? I remember him.”

 

“He’s doing fine. He said if I ever saw you again to thank you for trying to help him escape.”

 

“He reminded me of so much like you at that age. He had the same sad expression that you had at that age. It was like I was transported back in time when I saw him.”

 

“He told me that.”

 

“Are you going to keep doing your pretends?”

 

“I don’t know. I want to stop running from place to place, so I can find my family, but I don’t know if that’s ever possible. I just wish that Kyle could have been part of it if I ever do reunite with my family.”

 

Just then Angelo came in and they looked at him and saw Thomas and Debbie standing there.

 

“You were listening to our conversation weren’t you?”

 

“I wanted to know how you knew Jarod. What are Sims and why was he stolen.”

 

They both made their way to the table and sat down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Of The Centre and Happy Ending by 24
Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

Meeting Place

 

 

 

“Jarod was stolen from his family when he was four years old. They took him because he’s a pretender. A pretender is a genius that can become anyone they want to be. His mentor was Sydney who molded him into a pretender. He was in charge of Jarod’s simulations. Sims for short. When he was older he found out that his Sims were being used to hurt and kill people, so he ran away. He did various pretends to help people trying to atone for what the Centre had made him do. Sydney, Broots and I were in charge of finding him and bringing him back to the Centre, but we never could.”

 

“I would also send Miss Parker. I mean Melanie clues to her past hoping to open her eyes to what the Centre was really like.”

 

“My mother died inside the Centre right in front of both our eyes. At least I thought that she did. It was later revealed that she didn’t die then. She had given birth to a boy named Ethan who is my and Jarod’s brother.”

 

“What happened to Kyle?”

 

“He was shot and killed by Mr. Lyle.”

 

“I’m sorry, Jarod.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“I hope that you finally find your parents, Jarod.”

 

“I hope so too.”

 

Just then Angelo dropped his bag down on the ground.

 

“We can stop the Centre.”

 

“What is it Angelo?”

 

“Files.”

 

They went though the files in the bag and found a lot of stuff to bring down The Centre. They were finally all free. Jarod finally found his parents and it had been a joyful reunion.

 

The End

 

This story archived at http://www.pretendercentre.com/missingpieces/viewstory.php?sid=5141