Vignette by JasmineSky
Summary: This is a collection of five short scenes (all un-related) that I came up with. They involve many tP characters, past and present, in a variety of situations.
Categories: Indefinite Timeline Characters: Angelo, Catherine Parker, Jarod, Kyle, Miss Parker, Mr Parker, Original Character, Other Centre Character, Sydney
Genres: General, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 4090 Read: 12097 Published: 10/06/05 Updated: 10/06/05

1. 1: “Remembrance” by JasmineSky

2. 2: The Promise by JasmineSky

3. 3: First Times by JasmineSky

4. 4: Pawn by JasmineSky

5. 5: Gameplayer by JasmineSky

1: “Remembrance” by JasmineSky
Disclaimer: The characters and events in these stories are fictitious. Andy similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author. "The Pretender" is a protected trademark of MTM and NBC television. The characters of that series are used here with no intent or desire for remuneration. It is a fan tribute to excellent television and the wonderful characters of the show.

Copyright: 1997

Vignette 1:
“Remembrance”
JasmineSky



Sonya Bartley sat on her porch swing and sipped a glass of icy lemonade, reflecting on her life. A smile came to her face as she remembered a summer twenty years ago. She and her twin sister Tonya---who were 'sweet sixteen' had been chosen to participate in a special study at a place in Delaware. They were to live on the campus of the place for two weeks and participate in a variety of tests and games. It sounded interesting and their parents were getting paid to let them come, so it seems like a good idea.

The truth in fact, it turned out that their stay gave new meaning to the word 'boring'. All day, they took test after test, then were locked in their rooms after supper.

There was no TV---just books. Boring books. Tonya had been content to read and sleep, but Sonya had always been the wild one, somewhat hyper.

On the fourth afternoon, the tests were done early. Hours in that dull room would be unbearable to Sonya. She soon spotted the vent cover, pryed it open and crawled in.

She made her way through the maze of metal until she heard a sound.

She crawled to the opening grate and peeked through.

A man smoking a cigarette was fussing a boy that appeared to be just a bit older than herself. He appeared to be trying to do something on a computer.

"You have to do it. You won't get any supper until you finish it!" the man said, apparently disgusted with the boy. He stalked out of the room.

The boy barely reacted when she pushed the cover open and dropped through.

He only looked up at her with sad eyes.

She looked at the computer screen---it was a huge puzzle, something like a jigsaw puzzle.

"Hello! I'm Sonya. Maybe I can help. What does the completed picture look like?"

He shrugged his shoulders.

She studied the pieces for several minutes and made a suggestion. The boy's hands flew over the keyboard. Several pieces fit into place. He looked up at her with a huge grin.

She placed her hands on his shoulders and he jumped.

"Oh, sorry!" she said, but he reached back and placed her hands on his shoulders once again. She told him several more correct moves. Soon, she pulled a chair up beside him. Her arm brushed against his as she found some more correct fits. Soon, they had the puzzle---a grizzly bear attacking a man--complete.

"Will that man be pleased now?"

He smiled and nodded. He looked so sweet and lonely, she couldn't resist leaning over and pressing her lips against his. At first he didn't react, then he returned the kiss. They separated for a moment, then tried it again with more passion.

Footsteps coming down the hall caused them to part.

"What's your name?" she asked quickly.

He whispered in her ear, then she jumped back in the vent.

The next afternoon, she hoped to find the shy, sweet boy again.

This time, however, another boy was in the room. The same ill tempered man was yelling at him. He yelled some directions to the boy, then huffed out.

She entered the room and saw that he had a 3-D puzzle to work. She looked at the numerous pieces laying on the table.

"I'm Sonya. Maybe I can help."

He appeared to ignore her and continued putting pieces together.

She stepped closer to him. Suddenly, he turned and glared at her. She quickly returned to the vent.

It was hard to believe that it had been twenty years. Twenty years and three marriages ago. Sonya sighed as she remember her first kiss. She wondered what had become of the shy, sweet Angelo. She shivered slightly as she recalled the ice cold gaze of the other boy. She'd be willing to bet that the gray-eyed boy had wound up on the wrong side of the law.


* * * *


Angelo lay on his bunk, thinking about all the havoc that had gone on at the Centre lately. He sighed as he remembered a summer twenty years ago.
2: The Promise by JasmineSky
Vignette 2:
"The Promise"
JasmineSky



Catharine Parker held the hand of her lover and wondered how it had all come to this.

She'd met Randall Parker fifteen years ago, when she was twenty-two and he was thirty-five. He was handsome and charming. After a whirlwind courtship, she'd married him. At first everything had been all right, and she loved working for The Centre, the organization her husband had helped found. She assisted various teams on a variety of altruistic projects.

It wasn't until after their daughter was born the next year that Catharine had sensed something was amiss. He husband suggested she stay home and be a full-time mother.

She had rejected that idea. He became more and more distant and gave her less and less to do.

It was then that she met the love of her life. So gentle, and such a sense of humor!

He was interested in every word she had to say. He made her feel special.

Soon, they were lovers. She felt little guilt at betraying a husband that barely spoke to her and did not have enough faith in her to tell her about Centre business.

Catharine was too intelligent and curious to let things go, so she began her own investigation. She was shocked at what she had found. Her lover had told her part of the story, and the rest she figured out on her own.

On one of her summer escapes to the Vermont lodge of a dear old friend, she came up with a plan for un-doing some of the damage the Centre was doing---damage done with her husband's approval.

As soon as she was back in Blue Cove, she and her lover met at their special place. She told him about her plans and he agreed to help in any way he could. He felt he had contributed to the problem and wanted to make amends.

A car horn sounded outside their cabin. "I have to go now." he told her and took her in his arms for one last kiss. Catharine had no way of knowing it would be their last.

Now, she sat at his bedside holding his hand. She bent over the kiss his unfeeling lips.

"Jacob, my love." she whispered, "I swear I'll rescue those children---even if it's the last thing I ever do."
3: First Times by JasmineSky
PLEASE NOTE: THIS STORY IS RATED NC-17 FOR MALE / FEMALE SEXUAL SITUATIONS


Vignette 3:
"First Times" (m/f)
JasmineSky



Jarod yawned as the first rays of sunlight awakened him. He removed the sheet covering his nude body, letting the warmth of the sun caress his nakedness.

Sounds emanating from the kitchen let him know she was still there. A smile came to his lips as he remembered the first time she had kissed him. It had come out of nowhere---one minute they were conversing, the next she had her lips on his. At first he had been too shocked to move, but it only took him a few seconds to get the hang of it. After that first kiss, she seemed to find ways to 'run into' him more are more. Their kisses became more passionate each time.

By the time they were fifteen, they had moved up to petting. She always knew places the security cameras never saw.

Near her sixteenth birthday, she moved their games even further. She pulled her shirt off, revealing her nude breasts. They were still small, but they were the most wonderful things Jarod had ever seen----and touched, and tasted. It was the first time he had ever touched anyone's flesh (except his own) in an erotic way.

After giving him time to play with her breasts, she began to undo his pants. Jarod remembered worrying that they would hear his pounding heart all over the Centre.

Awkwardly, she pulled his erect penis out of his loosened pants and tentatively began to kiss it. Jarod was so excited, it only took a few minutes for him to come. He had to bite his tongue (hard!) to keep from yelling out.

Next, she had taken his hand and pushed it down under her panties. After a bit of fumbling, he got the responses he wanted and he fingered her to climax.

Both panting, they had stood there holding each other until they heard Sydney yelling for Jarod.

Just before she went away to college, she had him meet her on the roof. A blanket was already laid out for them. Shaking and awkward, it was the first time either of them had made love. (Jarod hadn't exactly lied to Nia---he hadn't made love as an adult).

Her first visits on college holidays usually ended up with the two of them on the roof. After a while, thought, she quit visiting at all. She later told him it was because her father was suspicious and had sent her further away.

Now, so many years later, they had agreed on a truce and a tryst. It was the first time they'd made love to each other since they were both nineteen.

Monica Parker coming into the bedroom with a tray interrupted his reverie.

"Breakfast in bed." she smiled.

The tray contained poptarts, bowls of corn flakes and cans of cola.

"Can I have desert first?" Jarod asked.

"You don't get desert with breakfast." she said, eyeing his growing penis.

"There's a first time for everything."

She pounced on him and they took their time, bringing each other to the brink many times before finally letting orgasms wash over them.

Some time later, Miss Parker got up and started getting dressed.

As she moved to the door to leave, Jarod asked her one more question.

"You would never really shoot me, would you?"

"You never know. There's a first time for everything." she said, and winked at him as she exited.
4: Pawn by JasmineSky
PLEASE NOTE: THIS STORY IS RATED NC-17 FOR MALE / MALE SEXUAL SITUATIONS


Vignette 4:
“Pawn” (m/m)
JasmineSky



Sydney sighed as he eased his tired body into the hot water of the Jacuzzi. He rarely used the Centre's health spa, but today had been particularly trying. The workout, massage and now the soak felt good.

He turned his head as he heard the door to the spa open.

"Jarod!" he exclaimed, "You aren't supposed to be in this area!"

Jarod ignored the warning and sat down on the side of the Jacuzzi opposite Sydney.

"I'm 37 years old, Sydney. I can go where I want."

Sydney didn't like the tone of his voice, but decided to drop it.

Jarod removed the towel he had wrapped around him, revealing a compactly muscled nude body.

Sydney inhaled sharply. He'd seen Jarod naked a few times when he was being examined by Centre doctors, but he had no idea his protg had grow up to be so attractive.

Jarod slid into the water.

He stared at Sydney for a few minutes, they slowly began to move toward him.

"You are in very good shape for you age, Sydney" he commented, his voice low.

"Thank you."

Jarod moved even closer.

Without warning, Jarod closed in on Sydney and kissed him on the lips.

Sydney was too shocked to speak for a few moments.

"Jarod! What are you trying to do!"

"Haven't you ever wondered? What it would be like? The two of us?"

He moved in for another kiss. Sydney responded slightly this time.

"No!----Yes----I don't know! This isn't right, Jarod!" Sydney panted.

"It's not like you've given me many choices in the matter. But Sydney---I find you very attractive, very sexy."

This time Jarod got the older man in bear hug, pressing their naked bodies together. Jarod smiled as he felt Sydney's erection pressing into his body.

"Jarod are you sure..."

Jarod tongue in Sydney's mouth cut off further repartee. Jarod reached down and took both their swollen organs in his hand and began to stroke them together. As he did this, he rubbed his chest against Sydney's and explored his mouth with his tongue.

It took only a few minutes for both men to climax.

Jarod moved to Sydney's side.

After a few minutes, Sydney spoke.

"I never knew you had these kinds of feeling for me, Jarod!"

"What feelings?"

Sydney looked confused.

"It was just a simulation, Sydney. That all I ever do, only this one was one I designed myself."

Jarod could see the hurt in Sydney's eyes.

"For what purpose Jarod?"

Jarod laughed a harsh laugh. "Just to see if I could seduce you. You simmed it perfectly, Sydney!"

"It---it meant nothing?"

"Nothing at all." Jarod replied coldly.

Jarod pulled himself from the tub and headed for the exit. He could hear the broken sobs of the older man as he left the room.

Sydney was crying too hard to hear the broken sob that came from Jarod as soon as the door shut.

Tears streamed down Jarod's cheeks.

The sim had been a complete failure. Jarod had meant the first part to be lies, meant only to seduce Sydney and had meant for the last part to be the truth---to hurt Sydney.

Now he suddenly found that the first part had been truth, the latter part lies. Jarod felt a cold ache enter his stomach----and ache that wouldn't go away.

Over the next few weeks, Jarod and Sydney hardly spoke to each other except when absolutely necessary to complete an assignment. They avoided looking into the others face.

One more week and Jarod was gone.

The first message Jarod sent to Sydney brought some peace to the older man. It read simply, "It meant something."
5: Gameplayer by JasmineSky
PLEASE NOTE: THIS STORY IS RATED NC-17 FOR MALE / MALE SEXUAL SITUATIONS


Vignette 5:
“Gameplayer” (m/m)
JasmineSky



Note: This story takes place when Kyle is 21 and Angelo is 27.


Angelo didn't have many friends at the Centre. Angelo knew he had trouble verbalizing things, but he thought and felt the same way others do.

Jarod and Kyle were the only ones who ever talked to him and didn't treat him like he was some kind of freak. In turn, he had always kept an eye on them and things that pertained to them.

He hadn't seen Jarod for a while because he was needed for so many sims. He still saw Kyle on the sly almost every day. Angelo hated the tiny cell Kyle was kept in and quickly learned what times he could safely unlock the door and slip in without anyone noticing.

Some days they would play pencil and paper games. Other days, they would toss a paper ball around. Other times, they would write messages back and forth.

Angelo stepped into Kyle's cell.

"Hello, Angelo! You look good today!" Kyle said brightly.

Angelo nodded a hello.

"I have a new game for us today. A very different kind of game."

Kyle moved close to Angelo and put his arms around him.

Angelo wondered what kind of game Kyle was up to.

As soon as Kyle pressed his lips to Angelo's, he KNEW what kind of 'game' was up. He stiffened at first and gave no response.

"Relax, Angelo. This game feels real good. Trust me."

Angelo took a deep breath. He cared about Kyle---a lot. He knew the tortures he had been put through, how isolated he was, how desperate he was.

Angelo had also figured out a long time ago that he was heterosexual. He had no gay or bi inclinations at all. Still, Kyle had faced too much rejection already. Too much pain. If he wanted to take comfort in Angelo's body, he'd do his best to accept it.

Angelo started returning the kiss. Soon, his tongue was dueling with his friend's.

After several minutes of kissing, Kyle began unbuttoning Angelo's shirt, running his fingers over each inch skin as he exposed it.

As Angelo slipped out of the shirt, Kyle quickly shed his own.

Kyle put his arms around Angelo again and hugged him tightly. Angelo returned the hug.

Soon, Kyle began undoing Angelo's pants. Angelo felt a cold chill run down his spine, but he couldn't bear to let Kyle down.

Angelo let out a moan when Kyle took his penis in his hands and began stroking it.

Kyle was a bit awkward at first, but soon had his friend gasping for breath. Encouraged, Kyle took the tip of Angelo's cock in his mouth. Angelo closed his eyes and tried to listen only to the responses of his body, and block out who was causing those responses.

Kyle's hot mouth soon enveloped all of Angelo. Never having had such an experience, Angelo came quickly. Kyle sputtered a bit, but managed not to choke.

Kyle moved up a bit and snuggled his face in Angelo's pubic hair.

"Ummm. That was wonderful." he murmured.

Kyle arose and looked at Angelo. He couldn't tell what his friend was thinking.

"Do you like my new game?"

Angelo shook his head affirmatively, although he knew it was a lie. He felt really weird about what was happening, but he would never let on to Kyle.

Kyle looked at him expectantly. Angelo stifled a shudder and knelt in front of Kyle. He was suddenly glad he'd found the stash of porn movies in the office of one of the Centre's Tower executives. It had taken him several nights, but he'd watched them all, including one that had been touted as 'all gay action'. He had SOME idea of what was expected and how to do it.

Angelo's stomach was in knots by the time he had Kyle's pants down. He gently stroked Kyle's already erect organ.

"Harder" his buddy moaned.

Angelo increased his rhythm, and soon worked up enough courage to take Kyle into his mouth.

"Ahhhh! So good!" Kyle whispered, his hips moving to push all of himself into Angelo's wet haven.

Minutes were all it took for Kyle to climax with a shout.

The two held each other tightly until their breathing returned to normal.

It was time for Angelo to slip out again.

Before he left, he wrote a quick note to Kyle:

/Where did you learn this game?/

Kyle told him, "I watched two of my guards through the slot one night!"

Angelo nodded and left.

In the coming weeks, Kyle made several requests for the new 'game' and Angelo always acquiesced. Still, Angelo was grateful that Kyle didn't want to 'play' it every time.

A few months after their first session, Kyle told Angelo there was another part to the game. Angelo had been dreading this moment, not knowing if he could go through with it.

"Come over here and lay down." Kyle requested.

The older boy did as his friend wanted. Kyle began to undress him slowly, kissing and licking as much flesh as he could get to. Angelo's body responded as it always did.

Kyle parted from his ministrations to Angelo only to remove his own clothing and to retrieve something from under the bed.

"I saved the butter from my roll at lunch time."

Kyle stroked Angelo until he was erect, then began to massage Angelo's rear .

"This is a new part of the game. It may hurt a little, but you'll like it."

Kyle rubbed the butter on his own penis and on Angelo's ass.

Angelo did his best to relax, but it wasn't easy.

Kyle's eyes were full of passion when he pushed Angelo's legs up and over his shoulders.

As gently as he could, he put the tip of his cock inside him.

Angelo stiffened a bit, but took deep breath and got used to the strange sensation.

Angelo took Kyle's hips and moved him in further, knowing his friend was hesitating in fear of hurting him.

Soon, Kyle was fully sheathed in Angelo. He began to move slowly, watching Angelo's reactions closely.

At first Angelo had to grit his teeth and his stomach churned, but he was committed to seeing this thing through. Kyle picked up speed and Angelo was shocked to find pleasant sensations washing over him. The faster Kyle pumped, the greater the sensations.

Angelo moaned loudly.

"Yes!" Kyle beamed. He took hold of Angelo's hard organ and began to match his hand strokes to his body's strokes.

Soon both men were writhing in passion and pleasure.

Orgasm took them sooner than they wished.

They lay in each others arms for a long time.

Before Angelo left, Kyle whispered in his ear, "Next, time, you can do me."

Angelo thought about that. Kyle's penis was long and thin, and had not hurt too badly when it invaded his body. His own manhood was a bit shorter than Kyle's, but much thicker. He didn't want to ever hurt him in any way.

Still, he stole some Vaseline from the desk of one of the techs and stashed it near Kyle's room.

A few days later, Kyle let him know it was time.

Laying on top of Kyle, he ministered to his friend's body as well as he knew how.

Kyle was impatient. "I want you inside me, Angelo!"

Angelo took the salve and rubbed it onto himself and his partner.

Shakily, he pressed the head of his cock into Kyle.

Kyle let out a small gasp of pain, but quickly pulled Angelo in further.

Angelo penetrated him further, and began to massage Kyle's nipples, then his penis.

Kyle was moaning with pleasure as he felt the incredible sensation of his prostate being stroked for the first time. The most explosive climax he had ever had soon took him.

Angelo's orgasm followed seconds later.

Again, they lay together a long time before Angelo had to go.

Early the next day, alarms blared and lights flashed. SL 27 was on fire!

Centre emergency personnel swarmed all over the place.

Angelo rushed through growing flames to Kyle's door and unlocked it. His friend was on the floor, overcome by smoke. Angelo threw Kyle over his shoulder and made his way to the nearest vent. As soon as they were away from the smoke, he breathed life back into his pal.

As soon as the emergency had been contained, Raines began searching for Kyle. Angelo and Kyle walked down the hall together.

Meeting Raines's stare, Kyle told him, "He rescued me."

"Fine. You'll be staying on SL 26 now." He motioned for his goons to take Kyle to his new quarters.

The new room was much larger than the old one, but was across from a corridor that was frequently used. It had only a tiny air vent, too.

Angelo rarely had a chance to visit his friend after that.

Still, they enjoyed the few stolen moment they did find.

Kyle enjoyed the physical sensations and knowing that at least one human being cared about him. Angelo enjoyed being close to another person and being needed by someone.

Several years later, when Kyle left the Centre, he left a note for Angelo.

/Dear Angelo,
It was never just a game.
Love,
Kyle./


Angelo smiled to himself as he hid the note. He had known that for some time.
This story archived at http://www.pretendercentre.com/missingpieces/viewstory.php?sid=2901