Moment of Perfection by chopsticks
Summary: Death became him, he decided.
Categories: Death Characters: Telling Would Spoil
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Warning: Character Death, Warning: Violence
Challenges: Drabble #47 Death and/or Socks
Challenges: Drabble #47 Death and/or Socks
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 227 Read: 1876 Published: 20/09/05 Updated: 20/09/05
Moment of Perfection by chopsticks
Disclaimer: I do not own The Pretender or anything affiliated with it. It is owned by TNT, NBC, and Craig and Steve. No infringement is intended and no profit is being made.

Author’s Note:
Blah, blah, blah. I’ve written so much of this drivel, and yet you’re still reading. Good for you, I guess. Random response to the Pretender100 challenge of death. Again. This might be expanded upon later. Possibly in an entirely different fandom. Oh well. Concrit is lovely, dear reader.

Summary: Death became him, he decided.

Moment of Perfection
by: chopsticks
p g

-----


Death became him, he decided, staring at his form in the regal, full-length mirror. To him, the most becoming part of his entire appearance was the deep red stains that sullied his hands and clothing. The kind of deep red stains that can only be caused by blood.

His eyes floated to the image that he wished could remain burned into the mirror. She was in a tangle of sheets, her dark hair lying perfectly around her face; still strong, yet terrified, even in death.

He could feel her blood soaking into his skin and he relished it. This was his moment of perfection.

-----

the end.

feedback welcomed at spacedoutwriter@hotmail.com.
This story archived at http://www.pretendercentre.com/missingpieces/viewstory.php?sid=4175